Various Types And Reasons of Cable Faults, And the Importance of Fault Testing
Cable faults are indeed the rising concerns in contemporary electricity supply system. This is one of the prominent reasons behind the dire low voltage scenarios. These cable faults can be of various kinds, which is important to be identified first.
There can be the thermal factors and other surrounding chemical effects which bring faults in cables. The reasons of cable faults can also vary in accordance with the nature of the coatings put on it.
Types Of Cable Faults And Why Fault Testing Is Necessary:
Irrespective of the reasons behind the faults in cables, the insulation getting affected is quite certain. In order to find out the fault, it is important to carry out the cable fault testing first through an expert. To spot the fault in the cable, it (the cable) needs to be first tested.
Hence, the testing procedure is followed in general at the cable fault location. Flashes are generated at the comparatively feeble parts of the cable, which is spotted later. The cable faults can be of any kind, starting from the screening faults, phase faults, sheath faults, etc.
It can be due to environmental reasons as well. Irrespective of the reason, cable fault testing is like must to be conducted.
R.K.LALA: A One-Stop Solution for the Entire Cable Faults
- R.K.LALA is one of the most experienced electrical companies with a specialty in cable fault locating.
- It’s a certified PWD and CPWD registered house and the only company that has successfully accomplished the LED Street lightening and GPRS system projects in India (at New Raipur).
- The company has been operating since 1988, which proves about its huge experience in the electrical world, especially in dealing with the cable fault location issues.
- It’s been one of the most trusted centers among the industrial groups.
- The company is resourced with all high-end equipment, and employs only the most experienced professionals.